Ciao!!
We made it to Italy! It has been a whirl wind of events thus far.
We got in and spent the evening retracing our old stomping ground in Firenze. We grabbed food and then went to sleep early. The next day we took the train to Venezia and walked all through the city to the center. It is really pretty in all of these Italian cities. They each have a nativity in the center of their city. Very different ones. We stayed in the center of the city and waited for the music to start. It was okay. The first singer had a terrible voice. It was bad. Char and I made fun of it all night. But we right there up close and were on the screen when the camera came by, which was very Cool. The second singer was better and more fun cause she sang American songs and we recognized those. We left around 11:30 to beat the traffic back. The next day Char and I went to church, which was cool. Italians in A church setting crack me up. then we went into the city. We saw a few things Char wanted to see. Then headed back to the hotel after dinner. The next day char and I split up. She went back into Venice and I went to Vittorio Veneto which is a city my family is from.t hat was beautiful and I have some cool pics to come from that. Char and I got back and got our bags from the hotel and headed to the train station. We made it there eventually and got on the train and then shortly after we got on the train we found out the person who issued our tickets put the wrong day on it and we git kicked off! Yup kicked off! I breathed some Italian fire I never knew existed inside me and she let us stay on Until Bolognia so it would be easier go get our ticket fixed and to get to our final destination. Now we are finally back in Florence! We spent a nice relaxing day walking around Florence and haggling with the street market people...my favorite when I know I got a better deal :) Hehe! Tomorrow we go to a cooking class. So Ciao Ciao for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment