Tabibito Faleschini

Tabibito Faleschini

Saturday, June 6, 2009

9 Day Market

There is this thing up in Misawa called the nine day market. It's basically like a farmer's market. They sell fruits, veggies, sea food, flowers, and then all sorts of foods you can eat while you shop around. It's called the nine day market because it is on the nines of the month (9, 19, and 29-kind of stinks if you are February cause you only get two that month) Anyway, Anna took me and I took some pictures cause I thought it was cool.





They sell lots of food on sticks











Plants





Seafood










More seafood









Apples (these are native apples to Japan and they are soooo delicious!!!)







Anna buying her fresh plants

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I love food on sticks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum. that food on a stick looks good. was it a dango ball?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's a dango ball? is it tofu? I"m guessing most of the stuff on sticks was tofu that day. But it was too cold to know anything other than coldness.

    ReplyDelete