Tabibito Faleschini

Tabibito Faleschini

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Migraines and Mothers

So as I was walking out the door and getting in the car to leave for the airport a few short weeks ago, my mother rushed back into the house and brought out some bottles of pills. She wanted to make sure I had some sleeping pills for traveling and then she gave me a drug called fioricet (which is used for migraines). Thanks mom for making me take this drug with me!!!!! Holy crap, I got the worst migraine last night that I have gotten since my undergrad (oddly enough I didn't get any migraines in Grad school, I think my body was overloaded with all the other health stuff that migraines were the last of its worries!). The migraine was so bad. I am really happy for a mom who thinks ahead!!! She gave me a bunch just in case and you know what the boyscouts say, "always be prepared!" So take that migraine! So, yea, this blog entry is for you mom!! Thanks!! I am feeling much better today.
Tomorrow (for me) but not for everyone in America is my birthday! Anna leaves to go see Tyler for three days and I am watching Clara for her. I think it will be fine. But I can't drive anywhere because I don't have a Japanese license (but I am totally driving to church on Sunday. I practiced driving today and rocked it! except for the dang blinker. I keep wanting it to be on the left and it is on the right so the windshield wipers go instead of the blinker!! Rrrrr! I will eventually get the blinker!). We'll see how I feel about wanting to have children after this weekend. (Just kidding Anna! I love your kid!)
So, I really just wanted to say thanks to my mom who rocks and is always prepared!! And I will eventually get those rice planting pics up cause they are hilarious! I am so tall it looks awkward. I could never be a farmer here, I'm too tall!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment