Tabibito Faleschini

Tabibito Faleschini

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Drove to church!

I drove to church!!!! I drove to chuuurrrch!! And I rocked the blinker (okay, I messed up once but it was the direction of the blinker, not where it is located). I probably looked like a crazy person because I was talking aloud the whole time reminding myself to stay on the left hand side, especially when turning right. I did it!!! Take that Japan's roads and blinkers!!

3 comments:

  1. you know, not many people might appreciate that, but I do. Now for the next challenge: coming back and not messing up. I did that once while living with you, I went up to SLC to get a friend and turned INTO oncoming traffic IN Salt Lake. Lovely. Luckily the median wasn't big and I just hoped over it, but yeah, that was my story. So remember, drive on the right! Go Bree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cracking up so hard... you are freaking hilarious.

    ReplyDelete